Wednesday, February 22, 2012

WIRE WRAPPED PENDANT

Okay here is a piece I did a couple of weeks ago.  It is a wired wrap.  I never thought I could do this with my finger it was a little hard at times but I got it done.  I was really pleased with it.  I got the stone in Quartzsite, AZ this year and I used Sterling Silver wire to wrap with.  So now I have 2 things to check off my bucket list to learn!  I will do more of these on a smaller scale.  The cost is pretty high on these so I don't think I could sell too many of them.  But it is something else I can say "Yes, I could do that for you!"   Never too old to learn.
Everyone thanks for coming and looking and please stop again.
Back to my beading board,
Diana

2 comments:

  1. Wow! How beautiful!!!! You did a wonderful job on this!

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Barb! The stone looks like the sand, mountains and sun rising. I am so glad I learned this. Now to make bracelets in Sterling Silver. Too bad we are not close I would hire you to take pictures of my pieces!

    ReplyDelete