Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend

It has been a while since my last post.  We got back to Minnesota and I have been busy helping our son and wife with the Blaine Breakout Soccer event.  After that I had a wonderful weekend with the kids for Mothers Day.  Got beautiful flowers and gifts and most important was the time I had with them!
I have not done much beading since we got here.  Oh I need to get my fix for beading hoping after the weekend.  Been too busy visiting and spending time with the kids when they are not busy which is rare!  I get very tired just listening to their days.
It has been raining a lot since we got back so it is making up for the snow they did not get last winter.  The grass can be mowed  2 or 3 times a week.
There was the big Blaine 300 plus garage sales too.  Brenda and family, Charles and I went to them and I got 5 hostas to put in my flower bed in front of the house.  Still looking for more.  I love these cause they are maintenance  free.
Well hopefully we will go to the lake this weekend and do some down time and visit with friends at the lake.  It is going to rain 2 of the 3 days.  I don't know how many of the kids will join us because of the weather but hopefully the weather man is wrong.
I hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoy the time with family and friends and remember the ones we have lost.
I am so ready for the sun to shine!
Happy beading and crafting to all my beading and crafting friends.
Diana

1 comment:

  1. Hi Diana!It's Lisa from A Bead a Day blog. I just need your email address or a way to send you instructions for the beaded bauble. Thanks for the note, it inspired my latest blog post. :)

    ReplyDelete