Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year 2012

2011 was not the best year for me so I am hoping this year will be a great one.  I am going to make a big effort of keeping my blog up to date and showing off some of my special pieces.  I have grown to love the art of beading.  My favorite stitch is the peyote stitch.  The weaving and designing of patterns with that stitch is endless.  I have been making jewelry for almost 5 years now and it is a passion I truly love.
For Christmas 2011 I made the women in my family Green Bay Packer bracelets.  I also made earrings and rings to match.  The first bracelet I made like these where all silver and those have been a great seller for me also.  Being a Packer fan family I decided to add crystals in the colors of the Packers.  They turned out very nice so I decided that I could do these in club colors and also mother's birthday colors.  The ideas are endless!  The men bracelets I make are all silver and a little wider.
I will be taking pictures of these and posting soon.
I wish everyone a healthy, happy New Year!
Diana

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year my friend!!! I hope that 2012 is a very blessed year for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete