Saturday, January 7, 2012

On The Road Again

We had a great time with our friend and they had a very nice Bar B Q for his birthday.  He is doing pretty good for having a stroke 6 months ago.  He get very tired easy and his speech is not all back so he gets a little upset when he can not say the words.  But it was great to see him up and around.

We left there and are heading west.  I did not bead again today.  I really enjoy doing that going down the road while he is driving but today I took several naps.

One of my favorite places to order supplies is Fusion Beads.  The service is fast and regular mail is free.  I have been very happy with everything I get from them.  Go to their website and check them out at FusionBeads.com.

Anyone want to share what their favorite Beading books or magazines are I would love to hear.  I get the Bead and Button magazine and Beadwork magazine they both have a lot information and great patterns for all levels.

Happy Beading,
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment