Thursday, January 5, 2012

No Beading today

Well did not get a chance to bead today.  We are traveling and stopping and seeing several of our friends in Texas so my beading is just sitting there waiting for me to get a few minutes or hours.  I taught one of my friends on the way how to do peyote.  I hope things are going good for you, Judi.  That is my most favorite stitch.

My good friend Barb is helping me with construction of my blog and she is doing a wonderful job at it.  I am not real good at all the techie stuff.  I want to give her a special thanks for all her time helping me.  I hope we get this blog up and running soon.  I am so excited about having this to share my work with everyone and answer any questions I can.

Well got a big day tomorrow with our friends birthday party.  He is recovering from having a stroke 6 months ago and doing pretty good.  He has problems with his speech yet but I know that will get better as time goes on.
HAPPY BEADING EVERYONE,
Diana

3 comments:

  1. Hi Diana,
    Nice looking Blog, can't wait to see your wonderful creations. If you like I will add your blog to my list on my blog and maybe it will help with a little traffic. Let me know. Good luck.
    hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna,
    Thanks! Once the learning curve is over I should do just fine I hope. I would love for you to add me to your blog list and I will yours to mine send me the information.
    hugs,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, thanks Diana! I'm happy to help you get our blog the way you want it :). Have a great day with your friends today!

    ReplyDelete