Sunday, January 1, 2012

Picture of Packer Bracelet

I am real happy with the turn out of this bracelet.  I will be working on my picture taking of my jewelry.  I can do these any team colors and I love special orders so if you have any questions or would like more information please leave me a message or contact me.  I will also be posting my all silver one for men.  I do not have a picture of that one yet I shipped it out  before pictures.  Well I hope everyone has a great week and come back and visit me again.
A Happy Beader,
Diana

4 comments:

  1. Simply GORGEOUS!!!! Love the woven beading and the pretty colors :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! Very pretty. You make the most gorgeous bracelets, Diana.
    I get compliments on my Kokopelli one ALL the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome bracelet. I miss you big bunches! You're quite the teacher, I love doing the peyote stitch. I'll keep watching for updates!
    Hope to see you this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies!
    Cin, I am so happy you are still enjoying your bracelet.
    Chris, you was a great student! If we get close I will call and I enjoy seeing all your new creations. Get to feeling better soon.
    Hugs to all!

    ReplyDelete